Azotohelp is a biostimulant targeting N fixation by the bacterium Azotobacter chroococcum. With Azotohelp, the crop is able to independently extract nitrogen from the air and apply it as a nutrient. This allows farmers and gardeners to save on fertilizer donation.
- Actively fixes molecular atmospheric nitrogen and enriches soil up to 60 kg/ha (average - 20 kg/ha).
- Synthesizes growth stimulants.
- Improves seed germination (when applied as a seed treatment).
- Stimulates root system and plant development.
- Increases plant resistance to stressors.
- Improves nutrient absorption.
- Strengthens the immune system of plants.
- Increases crop yield.
|Crop||fertigation, row fertilization||sheet application|
|AZOTOHELP L/ha||Work solution L/ha||AZOTOHELP L/ha||Work solution L/ha|
|Potato||0.5-1.5||Usual amount of water||0.3-0.8|
Shake well before use. After making the working solution, it should be applied within one day.
Active bacterium: Azotobacter chroococcum
1L, 5L, 10L
Store in a sealed container in a dark place between 4 °C - 10 °C.
1 year from production date.