Liposam is a stitcher and effluent that can be added as an adjuvant when applying crop protection, nutrients, biostimulants and biopreparations. The product contains biopolymers of bacterial origin and is suitable for organic cultivation (currently the product is not on the SKAL input list).
- Spread and attach crop protection, nutrients, biostimulants and biopreparations on the crop.
- Forms a protective elastic grid and improves water retention capacity.
- Improves the effectiveness of soil herbicide even under adverse weather conditions.
- Improves plant tolerance to drought and sunburn.
- Provides better absorption of macro and micro nutrients.
Complex of natural exooligopolysaccharides with strong linkages between monosaccharides.
1L, 5L, 10L
Store in a sealed container between 0 °C - 20 °C.
3 years from production date.